Monday, June 10, 2013

November 2012: Courtney's bridal shower


Courtney and the co-hostesses!  Me, Lisa, Jen, Courtney, Candace, and Shelby
These ladies have been friends with Courtney since middle school!  Lisa and I obviously have been friends with Courtney for much, much longer.  ;)

In November, I flew in to Dallas for a day to co-host a bridal shower for Courtney.  It was a big surprise for Courtney because she didn't know I was going to be there in person!!  She showed up at Candace's house and I opened the door and she lost it.  It was so much fun to surprise her.  

Courtney has so many friends and family that love her!  It was such a joy to celebrate her and so many people were there to share their love for Courtney!

Here are a few pictures I took of the beautiful party.
 
 
 
 
 
 

And some of the family that was there...
 
 

 
 
 
-a

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...