Tuesday, April 30, 2013

October 2012: Parker cousins


In October, my cousin Jason, his wife Jenn, and their amazingly adorable daughters Vivi and Georgia came to visit for a morning.  They all moved to Lodi, CA from Texas about a year and a half ago for Jason's job.  This was our first time to see them in many many years so it was so much fun to get together and have five kids together too!

You can imagine trying to get all of them to look at the camera was a bit difficult.  I am impressed the three older ones were looking during most of the pics.
 
 

Hank somehow talked Vivi into playing with him in the yard.  Then Georgia came over to join in.
 
 

I loved seeing this family!  I wish they lived closer so we could get together more often! (I failed to get a picture of Jason and Jenn!)
-a

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...