Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally lost the rest of my mind

This week has been a busy one for us as we get prepared for tomorrow night's Paulson Spooooooktacular. We are excited about the party and to see all of our biz school friends all costumed up. We've been running around all week and crossing things off the long to-do list and in the process I realize I have finally lost the rest of my mind. Here's the evidence to prove it:

Evidence #1: Earlier this week I was at the store doing some shopping for the party and when I got home I realized I had left part of my purchases at the store. I have yet to go back and get it.

Evidence #2: Last night, I stayed up way too late working on my to-do list and this morning we overslept. I remember setting the alarm last night for 6:30am but this morning we never heard it. I told Brett I must have set it for 6:30pm and when I checked the alarm it didn't appear to even have been set at all!

Evidence #3: Each morning, I drive Brett to school. Today as we approached the car, I got in the passenger seat and just sat there holding the car keys. Brett stood outside the passenger side and looked at me like I had lost my mind (this act does not count as evidence because he looks at me like that often). It was very funny once I snapped out of my trance and realized...um, hello, what I am I doing, I have to drive him to school! I couldn't even blame it on being tired because I had been up for over 30 minutes.

-a

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it will all be worth it! What's a spooktacular without a little lost mind? It's going to be amazing!

sandy c said...

Can't wait for the party tonight! :)

nita said...

These all sound like things I do on a daily basis. Welcome to crazyland!

Oh - and I so wish we could have come to your Spooktacular! Move back to the Big D and we can all get spooky together next year!:-)

thepeytons said...

Well you sure did throw a good party even with your mind on vacation! It was so fun! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

All of this has to stop, seriously I have been laughing for the last 30 minutes non-stop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...