Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I so busy right now

 The other day I had the kiddos out in the back yard and was trying to get Hank to pose with the girls for a picture.  It is next to impossible to get all three of them in a picture at the same time.  On this day, before we went outside Hank was acting like he would take some pictures so I was pretty pumped at the prospect of getting the three of them together.

But once we got outside, Hank had other plans and started shooting baskets.  I asked him to come over and sit in between Charlotte and Ruby and he said "I so busy right now".  He put a lot of emphasis on the "so".  This made me laugh pretty hard because we had just walked outside and he was clearly not busy.
 The girls watched him shooting baskets over and over, patiently waiting for him.  They look so cute in this picture.  They are doing the same hand motion.  Twins.

Then all of a sudden he ran over and plopped down in between the girls.

And this is what we got.  All three looking at me like they are real put out and annoyed.  Thanks!

Then he went back to shooting baskets.  And he was making them over and over and over! 
 
 
 

Clearly having tons of fun watching Hank play basketball.  I think they need to figure out how to enjoy watching Hank play sports because I am pretty sure there will be lots of sports in our future!
 

Funny action shots.  All of these went in! Any time I would try to talk to him while he was shooting he would tell me "momma I so busy".

Hamming it up!
-a

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...