Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Unexpected free time

Starting today, I have a few days off work while the company I work for decides if they can afford to renew the contracts for all the contractors on my team. So...I'm trying to make the most of my fake-ation and get some projects done around the house. Brett has already tasked me with some things to do for his bizness (boring stuff like improve his website and start coding his new software) but that's not fun. I want to do some crafts like sewing or something cute like that. We'll see what I actually get around to doing. :)

-a

2 comments:

sandy c said...

Angie....we need to start a knitting club. Seriously...I always wanted to learn. Knitting and vino, whaddaya' think?

Anonymous said...

Will you make me a new blanket for Christmas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...